May 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Travelling by train in Germany and working at the same time drives me nuts #hallointernet 2 days ago
- Bist Du bereit? 'The Death of the IT Pros", heute um 11:00 an der CDC-Germany, Track 6. #cdcgermany https://t.co/HY6n1GjKFo 3 days ago
- RT @HHertes: @marcelzehner talks about #IaC and #Terraform die #Cloud #Automation on #CDCGermany #Azure #AWS #MVPBuzz #communityrocks https… 4 days ago
- Starten Sie jetzt Ihre 'Infrastructure as Code'-Reise und seien Sie um 12:10 im Track 3 mit dabei bei meiner 'Terra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Looking forward to spend two days with the German cloud & datacenter community! #cdcgermany #community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: oms
If you are a using OMS Log Analytics you know that the query language offers some powerful features to extract, aggregate, analyze and visualize collected data. However, there are times when some restrictions kick in and you have to find … Continue reading
If you are designing views on the OMS dashboard you rely on collected events. There are times when you want to parse values and only use parts of the field values. But how can this be done if data is … Continue reading
Linux is becoming more and more popular for Microsoft-focused people. Why? First, Microsoft is heavily investing in this area. If you look back some years, the strategy when it comes to non-Microsoft workloads completely changed. Second, many companies want the … Continue reading
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In an OMS view you can enable data-flow verification and define a query that should be executed when someone accesses the OMS website. If the query returns no data, you can display a message that informs the user that there … Continue reading