June 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Session Info #ExpertsLive Europe: #Azure #Automation #Runbook Design by @JakobGSvendsen ow.ly/l9ts30cb9ZF https://… 3 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Session Info #ExpertsLive Europe: Push the right button and win Marcel's #Tesla! By @BunkCo ow.ly/U42b30cb9ZD http… 4 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Community champions presenting the hottest #Microsoft trends! ow.ly/OI7h30cb9ZC #ExpertsLive Europe August 23-25 #… 4 days ago
- Lets go #Tesla #HPEReimagine https://t.co/TzPw9WgC6y 5 days ago
- On my way to #HPEReimagine. If you attend make sure you dont miss my "Tesla & Me" show at 3pm on the main stage! @HPE_CH @itnetx_CH #Tesla 5 days ago
Tag Archives: oms
Linux is becoming more and more popular for Microsoft-focused people. Why? First, Microsoft is heavily investing in this area. If you look back some years, the strategy when it comes to non-Microsoft workloads completely changed. Second, many companies want the … Continue reading
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In an OMS view you can enable data-flow verification and define a query that should be executed when someone accesses the OMS website. If the query returns no data, you can display a message that informs the user that there … Continue reading
For many years – since 2007 – I have been a speaker at the annual technical conference “geekmania” in Switzerland. It’s the time of the year again when the geeky conference comes to live! This year in the Pathé Cinema … Continue reading
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading