December 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Join us and don't leave with any unanswered Azure-related questions! twitter.com/manumeyer1/sta… 3 days ago
- Ready to roll the first ever workshop in the brand new Microsoft Popup-House in Zurich. Exciting Azure day ahead!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Happy to teach another class about the capabilities and the power of #Microsoft #Azure today! #cloud #cloudpower… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @roger_zander: New Blog: BitLocker management with Azure Storage Table rzander.azurewebsites.net/bitlocker-mana… 1 week ago
- Delivering another #Microsoft #Azure workshop for a customer today. Exciting day with lots of fun ahead! #newhorizon #noble 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Alerts
During Microsoft Ignite 2018, a new feature went to public preview: Azure Monitor for VMs. As the feature name mentions, it’s about monitoring virtual machines and tightly integrate those into Azure Monitor. This blog post gives you some first insights.
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!