April 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: Full house today at @microsoft_ch in Wallisellen for the #Microsoft #Azure Fundamentals workshop by MVP @marcelzehner!… 22 hours ago
- Delivering another #Azure@workshop today at the #Microsoft@HQ #Switzerland. Since I started this series back in Dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- OMG. Came out of a meeting and discovered that 3 hours after we announced @ExpertsLiveEU we already received 50 ses… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @kgreeneit: Awesome stuff - can't wait to head back to Prague again and present at one of the best Cloud and Datacenter focused conferen… 1 day ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Hello #speakers out there! Do you have knowledge about #Microsoft #Cloud, #Datacenter, #Security and #ModernWorkplace so… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Alerts
During Microsoft Ignite 2018, a new feature went to public preview: Azure Monitor for VMs. As the feature name mentions, it’s about monitoring virtual machines and tightly integrate those into Azure Monitor. This blog post gives you some first insights.
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!