December 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Join us and don't leave with any unanswered Azure-related questions! twitter.com/manumeyer1/sta… 3 days ago
- Ready to roll the first ever workshop in the brand new Microsoft Popup-House in Zurich. Exciting Azure day ahead!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Happy to teach another class about the capabilities and the power of #Microsoft #Azure today! #cloud #cloudpower… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @roger_zander: New Blog: BitLocker management with Azure Storage Table rzander.azurewebsites.net/bitlocker-mana… 1 week ago
- Delivering another #Microsoft #Azure workshop for a customer today. Exciting day with lots of fun ahead! #newhorizon #noble 1 week ago
Author Archives: Marcel Zehner
Too bad it’s already over: from October 24-26 2018 we enjoyed some days at Experts Live Europe 2018 with the Microsoft community. In Prague we brought together 400 attendees from 29 different countries. Amazing! It was a great time to … Continue reading
Azure Blueprints were announced during Microsoft Ignite 2018. I had the privilege to already get access some months earlier and played with the new feature/service to gain some experience. In this blog post I want to give you a quick … Continue reading
During Microsoft Ignite 2018, a new feature went to public preview: Azure Monitor for VMs. As the feature name mentions, it’s about monitoring virtual machines and tightly integrate those into Azure Monitor. This blog post gives you some first insights.
The time has come again: from October 24-26 2018, Experts Live Europe will take place again for the sixth time! This big European Community Conference attracts about 400 people every year to different places in Europe – and I am … Continue reading
Welcome back to the third post of the Terraform series. In this post I will cover, how Terraform can merge multiple configuration and variables files into one. This gives you better transparency, flexibility and control for your Terraform-based deployments. Enjoy!
In my last Terraform post I talked a little bit about the basics what Terraform is and how it works from ground up. In this post I want to focus on input variables and how they can be used to … Continue reading
Infrastructure as code is very popular for some time already. When talking about deploying infrastructure or application components to Microsoft Azure as code, then the Azure Resource Manager (ARM) will come to your attention. ARM manages resources that live in … Continue reading