- RT @pwahlmueller: Next week in Prague @ExpertsLiveEU - on 13th of November in Vienna @ExpertsLiveAT Join us! expertslive.at https:… 6 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveAT: MVP @marcelzehner von @itnetx_CH in der🇨🇭, widmet sich in seinem Vortrag bei der @ExpertsLiveAT 2018 dem Themenfeld "Ter… 1 day ago
- I am really looking forward to the #ExpertsLiveEU keynote next week! expertslive.eu 3 days ago
- RT @fulvioferrarini: New cross-platform "Az" Module is replacing "AzureRM" azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azu… #powershell #PowerShellModule #cloudshe… 3 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: In exactly 2 weeks around this time⏰ we are kicking off with the #ExpertsLiveEU keynote. This is going to be a fun and i… 1 week ago
Author Archives: Marcel Zehner
Azure Blueprints were announced during Microsoft Ignite 2018. I had the privilege to already get access some months earlier and played with the new feature/service to gain some experience. In this blog post I want to give you a quick … Continue reading
During Microsoft Ignite 2018, a new feature went to public preview: Azure Monitor for VMs. As the feature name mentions, it’s about monitoring virtual machines and tightly integrate those into Azure Monitor. This blog post gives you some first insights.
The time has come again: from October 24-26 2018, Experts Live Europe will take place again for the sixth time! This big European Community Conference attracts about 400 people every year to different places in Europe – and I am … Continue reading
Welcome back to the third post of the Terraform series. In this post I will cover, how Terraform can merge multiple configuration and variables files into one. This gives you better transparency, flexibility and control for your Terraform-based deployments. Enjoy!
In my last Terraform post I talked a little bit about the basics what Terraform is and how it works from ground up. In this post I want to focus on input variables and how they can be used to … Continue reading
Infrastructure as code is very popular for some time already. When talking about deploying infrastructure or application components to Microsoft Azure as code, then the Azure Resource Manager (ARM) will come to your attention. ARM manages resources that live in … Continue reading
Containers are pretty new in the Microsoft world, but are quickly getting traction. Microsoft Azure offers lots of container-related services such as Azure Container Instances (ACI), Azure Container Service (ACS), Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) or Azure Container Registry (ACR). I … Continue reading