April 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @AzureWeekly: #Azure Resource Tags in JSON Format from @marcelzehner buff.ly/2HNnKF1 2 days ago
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: Full house today at @microsoft_ch in Wallisellen for the #Microsoft #Azure Fundamentals workshop by MVP @marcelzehner!… 4 days ago
- Delivering another #Azure@workshop today at the #Microsoft@HQ #Switzerland. Since I started this series back in Dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- OMG. Came out of a meeting and discovered that 3 hours after we announced @ExpertsLiveEU we already received 50 ses… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @kgreeneit: Awesome stuff - can't wait to head back to Prague again and present at one of the best Cloud and Datacenter focused conferen… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: log analytics
If you are designing views on the OMS dashboard you rely on collected events. There are times when you want to parse values and only use parts of the field values. But how can this be done if data is … Continue reading
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
In my last blog post I demonstrated how to collect and visualize Tesla Supercharger data with OMS Log Analytics. Now let’s take the next step and check out how this data can be forwarded to PowerBI to create interactive reports … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!
Some days ago we received our first Surface Hub device for our headquarters in Bern. After using it for some days, we decided to order another one for our second office in Glattbrugg. Why? Because the device is absolutely amazing! … Continue reading