June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: 🎶 It's the final countdown...da na na na…da na na na na 🎶 The Swiss edition of #ExpertsLive is just around the corner!… 12 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Born and raised in Sweden🇸🇪, living in Dubai🇦🇪 and joining us in Prague🇨🇿 to share @MicrosoftTeams user best practices t… 18 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: Wir danken unserem Kaffeepause Sponsor @AudioCodes herzlich für die Unterstützung des #Microsoft Community Events #Exper… 18 hours ago
- Had a blast presenting at yesterdays #hashicorp UG Zurich. In case you are interested in our Custom Resource Provid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Tonight I will be speaking at the #Hashicorp User Group Zürich about #Terraform and #Microsoft #Azure. Join us in W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: log analytics
If you are designing views on the OMS dashboard you rely on collected events. There are times when you want to parse values and only use parts of the field values. But how can this be done if data is … Continue reading
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
In my last blog post I demonstrated how to collect and visualize Tesla Supercharger data with OMS Log Analytics. Now let’s take the next step and check out how this data can be forwarded to PowerBI to create interactive reports … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!
Some days ago we received our first Surface Hub device for our headquarters in Bern. After using it for some days, we decided to order another one for our second office in Glattbrugg. Why? Because the device is absolutely amazing! … Continue reading