- RT @pzerger: "Azure Resource Manager template reference now available" #azure #ARM ow.ly/PECH30afzeV 15 hours ago
- Anyone in KL for #ExpertsLive sunday afternoon to hangout for a beer? 16 hours ago
- Leaving towards #Malaysia, then #Australia for #ExpertsLive. Most important? Airline safety 😊#CathayPacific #1 jacdec.de/airline-safety… 1 day ago
- Interessantes #Event in #Bern: Experts Live Switzerland 2017 - xing.com/r/zhuO0 Jetzt anmelden für den grossen Microsoft Community... 3 days ago
- Interessantes #Event in #Bern: Experts Live Switzerland 2017 - xing.com/r/zhuO0 Haben Sie sich Ihr Ticket gesichert? 6 days ago
Tag Archives: log analytics
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
In my last blog post I demonstrated how to collect and visualize Tesla Supercharger data with OMS Log Analytics. Now let’s take the next step and check out how this data can be forwarded to PowerBI to create interactive reports … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!
Some days ago we received our first Surface Hub device for our headquarters in Bern. After using it for some days, we decided to order another one for our second office in Glattbrugg. Why? Because the device is absolutely amazing! … Continue reading