- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: .@alschneiter unterstützt Kunden sowie Partner bei Schulungen, Konzepten, Designs und Implementierungen rund um #Microso… 5 hours ago
- RT @stefanroth_net: The next legendary #Swiss #MVP picture @TheEdgewaterSEA #MvpSummit #MVPBuzz https://t.co/ZHoQrILR5G 3 days ago
- Seattle brunch at the famous Edgewater hotel, nomnom! #brunch #theedgewaterhotel #nomnom #edgewaterseattle #food… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @satya_vel: #Azure ARM Template improvements last quarter RECAP: 🚀Deployment outputs and conditions 🚀copy() functions 🚀newGuid() functi… 3 days ago
- Registered and ready. Looking forward to an awesome week! Let the games begin! #microsoft #mvp #mvpsummit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: MSOMS
Linux is becoming more and more popular for Microsoft-focused people. Why? First, Microsoft is heavily investing in this area. If you look back some years, the strategy when it comes to non-Microsoft workloads completely changed. Second, many companies want the … Continue reading
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In an OMS view you can enable data-flow verification and define a query that should be executed when someone accesses the OMS website. If the query returns no data, you can display a message that informs the user that there … Continue reading
For many years – since 2007 – I have been a speaker at the annual technical conference “geekmania” in Switzerland. It’s the time of the year again when the geeky conference comes to live! This year in the Pathé Cinema … Continue reading
In my last blog post I demonstrated how to collect and visualize Tesla Supercharger data with OMS Log Analytics. Now let’s take the next step and check out how this data can be forwarded to PowerBI to create interactive reports … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!