- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Pre-register for #ExpertsLive Europe on Tuesday, August 22, 5-7pm at the Park-Inn Hotel (Alexanderplatz), Room "Ehrlich"… 3 hours ago
- #Tesla Monitoring with #SCOM ... cool huh!? twitter.com/opslogix/statu… 1 day ago
- Anyone of my pals at #microsoft #ignite or #envision in #orlando this year? DM! #drinks #food #fun #connect #community 1 day ago
- Interessantes #Event in #Berlin: Experts Live Europe 2017 - xing.com/r/ziadD *** Noch 1 Woche! Jetzt anmelden! *** 1 more week! Re... 3 days ago
- Another day at the #Microsoft #Switzerland #HQ @microsoft_ch 4 days ago
Tag Archives: operational insights
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In my last post I explained how servers can be connected directly with OpInsights. Another option is to use an on premise SCOM infrastructure. While you are already collecting information with SCOM, you can still forward information to OpInsights for further … Continue reading