March 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Interessantes #Event in #Bern: Experts Live Switzerland 2018 - xing.com/r/WTFE8 Sind Sie dabei? 1 day ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: #ExpertsLive Switzerland hat einen Fokus auf #Microsoft #Cloud-, #Datacenter- und #Workplace-Management-Themen. Dafür pr… 2 days ago
- RT @markrussinovich: Service Fabric, the microservices platform that powers Power BI, Azure Cosmos DB, Event Grid, and many more Microsoft… 1 week ago
- Now happening at #ITPROUD: @EltonStoneman talking about powering the move to #Azure using #docker https://t.co/5dGQiKbPjS 1 week ago
- RT @EltonStoneman: Here's @marcelzehner demoing #Docker with @code at #ITPROUD https://t.co/9jzEN2DyfY 1 week ago
Tag Archives: operational insights
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In my last post I explained how servers can be connected directly with OpInsights. Another option is to use an on premise SCOM infrastructure. While you are already collecting information with SCOM, you can still forward information to OpInsights for further … Continue reading