- Die @itnetX_CH wächst weiter > inside-it.ch/articles/49116… #itnetX 13 hours ago
- RT @alschneiter: New Blog Post: Recap on a great Configuration Manager Community Event (#CMCE1710) event in Zurich blog.alschneiter.com/2017/10/19/rec…… 1 day ago
- RT @IvoHaagen89: To master OMS, you have to become OMS. Join our master @marcelzehner for is session in the @itnetx_BE academy https://t.co… 1 day ago
- Last day @DockerCon. Great community, great learnings, great week. Taking lots of ideas back to @itnetx_CH. See you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Impressive! twitter.com/docker/status/… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: operational insights
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In my last post I explained how servers can be connected directly with OpInsights. Another option is to use an on premise SCOM infrastructure. While you are already collecting information with SCOM, you can still forward information to OpInsights for further … Continue reading