July 2018 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @itnetx_CH: Our brand-NEW product #pocketBricks developed together with #itnetX & @IO_Factory, mentioned to #Microsoft partners during t… 4 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: #ExpertsLive @BunkCo @StaleHansen @marcelzehner @RomanKohler1 @IsidoraKatanic @maarten_goet @JankeSkanke https://t.co/ge… 11 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: #ExpertsLive Global Team meeting in the #itnetX POOOOOL in Las Vegas! SPLASHHHH🌊@ExpertsLiveEU @ExpertsLiveCH @ExpertsLi… 2 days ago
- RT @Renggli_Urs: Thanks Marcel to stop by at #msinspire this week and talk to #HPEMSFT about how to extend @Azure into your own #datacenter… 2 days ago
- RT @itnetx_CH: On the last day of #MSInspire our team is attending the Swiss🇨🇭 session to learn from @microsoft_ch about their mission and… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: operational insights
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In my last post I explained how servers can be connected directly with OpInsights. Another option is to use an on premise SCOM infrastructure. While you are already collecting information with SCOM, you can still forward information to OpInsights for further … Continue reading