December 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Mug & Beer #itnetxlife #itnetx https://t.co/OOt81v7JiO 1 day ago
- Check out the latest #x-talk episode! #itnetX twitter.com/itnetx_CH/stat… 3 days ago
- Recorded the next X-Talk episode with #Docker captain Brian Christner @idomyowntricks today. Lots of fun, will be p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: Die Platzzahl für «Experts Live Switzerland» ist beschränkt. Sichern Sie sich Ihr Ticket noch heute! https://t.co/89vFxc… 3 days ago
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: 📣The first speaker line-up for @ExpertsLiveCH and more to be announced! 🙌Big thanks to these #IT Experts for sharing th… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: operational insights
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In my last post I explained how servers can be connected directly with OpInsights. Another option is to use an on premise SCOM infrastructure. While you are already collecting information with SCOM, you can still forward information to OpInsights for further … Continue reading