- Saturday afternoon in Bellevue/WA preparing for 'Experts Live US' next week. Finally getting excited to be back at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: .@alschneiter unterstützt Kunden sowie Partner bei Schulungen, Konzepten, Designs und Implementierungen rund um #Microso… 4 days ago
- RT @stefanroth_net: The next legendary #Swiss #MVP picture @TheEdgewaterSEA #MvpSummit #MVPBuzz https://t.co/ZHoQrILR5G 1 week ago
- Seattle brunch at the famous Edgewater hotel, nomnom! #brunch #theedgewaterhotel #nomnom #edgewaterseattle #food… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @satya_vel: #Azure ARM Template improvements last quarter RECAP: 🚀Deployment outputs and conditions 🚀copy() functions 🚀newGuid() functi… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: operational insights
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In my last post I explained how servers can be connected directly with OpInsights. Another option is to use an on premise SCOM infrastructure. While you are already collecting information with SCOM, you can still forward information to OpInsights for further … Continue reading