May 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Travelling by train in Germany and working at the same time drives me nuts #hallointernet 51 minutes ago
- Bist Du bereit? 'The Death of the IT Pros", heute um 11:00 an der CDC-Germany, Track 6. #cdcgermany https://t.co/HY6n1GjKFo 1 day ago
- RT @HHertes: @marcelzehner talks about #IaC and #Terraform die #Cloud #Automation on #CDCGermany #Azure #AWS #MVPBuzz #communityrocks https… 1 day ago
- Starten Sie jetzt Ihre 'Infrastructure as Code'-Reise und seien Sie um 12:10 im Track 3 mit dabei bei meiner 'Terra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Looking forward to spend two days with the German cloud & datacenter community! #cdcgermany #community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: operational insights
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In my last post I explained how servers can be connected directly with OpInsights. Another option is to use an on premise SCOM infrastructure. While you are already collecting information with SCOM, you can still forward information to OpInsights for further … Continue reading