- Die @itnetX_CH wächst weiter > inside-it.ch/articles/49116… #itnetX 2 days ago
- RT @alschneiter: New Blog Post: Recap on a great Configuration Manager Community Event (#CMCE1710) event in Zurich blog.alschneiter.com/2017/10/19/rec…… 3 days ago
- RT @IvoHaagen89: To master OMS, you have to become OMS. Join our master @marcelzehner for is session in the @itnetx_BE academy https://t.co… 3 days ago
- Last day @DockerCon. Great community, great learnings, great week. Taking lots of ideas back to @itnetx_CH. See you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Impressive! twitter.com/docker/status/… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: oi
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.