- #Tesla Monitoring with #SCOM ... cool huh!? twitter.com/opslogix/statu… 1 day ago
- Anyone of my pals at #microsoft #ignite or #envision in #orlando this year? DM! #drinks #food #fun #connect #community 1 day ago
- Interessantes #Event in #Berlin: Experts Live Europe 2017 - xing.com/r/ziadD *** Noch 1 Woche! Jetzt anmelden! *** 1 more week! Re... 2 days ago
- Another day at the #Microsoft #Switzerland #HQ @microsoft_ch 3 days ago
- Welcome, you're in our world now! #itnetx #newoffice @itnetx_CH https://t.co/SsFzUbgGcq 4 days ago
Tag Archives: community
Another year is over and we are approaching the next regional community conference: Experts Live Europe 2017! Never heard of it? Checkout the conference website and read on!
I bet you already heard of the annual conference “System Center Universe Europe” in the past. This Microsoft community conference was first held in Bern-Switzerland (2013), then moved to Basel-Switzerland (2014 and 2015) and finally to Berlin-Germany (2016). Finally, after … Continue reading
I love to exchange with tech people from the community, share my knowledge and learn from other experts, partners and customers from all over the world. Listening to their experiences and challenges made me smarter and sharper. This is one … Continue reading
For many years – since 2007 – I have been a speaker at the annual technical conference “geekmania” in Switzerland. It’s the time of the year again when the geeky conference comes to live! This year in the Pathé Cinema … Continue reading
What a day! Today I was informed that I was nominated as a Microsoft Regional Director for Switzerland, starting in April 2016 for the next 2 years!
In 4 weeks we will kick off the annual community conference “System Center Universe 2015 Europe” (SCU) for the third time. We again brought together some of the best speakers on the planet to present on systems & cloud management … Continue reading
The annual community conference “System Center Universe 2014 Europe” was executed September 17-19 2014 in Basel-Switzerland. 370 people from 20 different countries made it to the conference to learn, present, discuss, meet and have fun. From the feedback we received … Continue reading