This is a quick one: We all know that using Azure Resource Tags is a key element in a company’s governance strategy. Tags are used on resources to ensure you stay in control (e.g. to set an owner, department or environment), for cost management (e.g. to configure a cost center or customer) or any other purposes. Resource tags come with some limitations and it’s important to understand those. One of these limitations is the max. number of tags per resource which by the time of writing is 15. Using JSON-formatted tag values can help companies to overcome this limit.
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @AzureWeekly: #Azure Resource Tags in JSON Format from @marcelzehner buff.ly/2HNnKF1 2 hours ago
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: Full house today at @microsoft_ch in Wallisellen for the #Microsoft #Azure Fundamentals workshop by MVP @marcelzehner!… 1 day ago
- Delivering another #Azure@workshop today at the #Microsoft@HQ #Switzerland. Since I started this series back in Dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- OMG. Came out of a meeting and discovered that 3 hours after we announced @ExpertsLiveEU we already received 50 ses… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @kgreeneit: Awesome stuff - can't wait to head back to Prague again and present at one of the best Cloud and Datacenter focused conferen… 2 days ago