A while back I blogged about Azure Policies. Policies can be used as part of Azure Governance to audit and enforce compliance. For instance, it lets you enforce the use of specific regions, or enforces you to tag your resources. I covered the details already in my previous blog post and will not go into the details again. Meanwhile things have changed and there is a graphical implementation available that can be used to manage policies in the Azure portal.
- RT @itnetx_CH: Are you attending the #Microsoft #TechSummitCH next week? If so, make sure you pass by our team at the booth and to join us… 8 hours ago
- RT @maarten_goet: RT if you are looking forward to the MVP Summit 2018! #MVPBuzz #DoEpicThings https://t.co/4ATxhat0OD 2 days ago
- RT @itnetx_CH: FastTrack for #Azure provides direct assistance from #Microsoft and partners like #itnetX. Our team of experts can guide you… 6 days ago
- On my to @itnetx_CH internal days. Get together of 70 smart minds to learn, share & connect! #itnetx #customersfirst 6 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: Nur am #Valentinstag: 14% Rabatt auf Tickets für #ExpertsLive Switzerland! Nutzen Sie den Aktionscode "ExpertsLove" bei… 1 week ago