A while back I blogged about Azure Policies. Policies can be used as part of Azure Governance to audit and enforce compliance. For instance, it lets you enforce the use of specific regions, or enforces you to tag your resources. I covered the details already in my previous blog post and will not go into the details again. Meanwhile things have changed and there is a graphical implementation available that can be used to manage policies in the Azure portal.
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Interessantes #Event in #Bern: Experts Live Switzerland 2018 - xing.com/r/WTFE8 Sind Sie dabei? 1 day ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: #ExpertsLive Switzerland hat einen Fokus auf #Microsoft #Cloud-, #Datacenter- und #Workplace-Management-Themen. Dafür pr… 2 days ago
- RT @markrussinovich: Service Fabric, the microservices platform that powers Power BI, Azure Cosmos DB, Event Grid, and many more Microsoft… 1 week ago
- Now happening at #ITPROUD: @EltonStoneman talking about powering the move to #Azure using #docker https://t.co/5dGQiKbPjS 1 week ago
- RT @EltonStoneman: Here's @marcelzehner demoing #Docker with @code at #ITPROUD https://t.co/9jzEN2DyfY 1 week ago