A while back I blogged about Azure Policies. Policies can be used as part of Azure Governance to audit and enforce compliance. For instance, it lets you enforce the use of specific regions, or enforces you to tag your resources. I covered the details already in my previous blog post and will not go into the details again. Meanwhile things have changed and there is a graphical implementation available that can be used to manage policies in the Azure portal.
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Register until May 31st for #ExpertsLiveEU and profit from the #EarlyBird pricing! 3 days live presentations on all thin… 14 hours ago
- Interessantes #Event in #Bern: Experts Live Switzerland 2018 - xing.com/r/WTFE8 Nur noch wenige Tickets verfügbar! Melden Sie sich... 1 day ago
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: On a ☀️sunny day in Zurich, join us for a ☁️cloudy Saturday at the @GlobalAzure Bootcamp! Only a few days left.....http… 1 day ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Say hello to our community friends and IT experts from all over the world! Meet them LIVE in Prague this year at #Expert… 2 days ago
- Interessantes #Event in #Bern: Experts Live Switzerland 2018 - xing.com/r/WTFE8 Achtung: nur noch wenige Tickets verfügbar! Sicher... 1 week ago