Some days ago we received our first Surface Hub device for our headquarters in Bern. After using it for some days, we decided to order another one for our second office in Glattbrugg. Why? Because the device is absolutely amazing! My colleague Thomas Maurer already blogged about the first experience with our Surface Hub. In this post I will not go into any functional details of the device, but I will focus on how the Surface Hub can be monitored with OMS/Azure Log Analytics.
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Now happening at #SCU_Europe: Sponsors & Speakers Party! Thanks everyone for your support! #communitypower 12 hours ago
- Come to my #Tesla management session tomorrow at #SCU_Europe! Lots of fun stuff how you can manage tesla vehicles with #Microsoft solutions! 14 hours ago
- Leaving #Bern towards #Berlin for a full week of #SCU_Europe! Excited to see everyone. #communitypower #learn #share https://t.co/O56YnJw3EI 3 days ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: We have the #community top shots with us, join us to learn! #SCU_Europe #communitypower #itnetX ow.ly/4ncwEB 5 days ago
- I'm excited to be speaking at SCU Europe 2016 Session Planner sched.co/7gvs @scu_europe #scu_europe 6 days ago