Some days ago we received our first Surface Hub device for our headquarters in Bern. After using it for some days, we decided to order another one for our second office in Glattbrugg. Why? Because the device is absolutely amazing! My colleague Thomas Maurer already blogged about the first experience with our Surface Hub. In this post I will not go into any functional details of the device, but I will focus on how the Surface Hub can be monitored with OMS/Azure Log Analytics.
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @experts_live: Today we welcome a new member to our family.. @SCU_Europe welcome to #ExpertsLive and have a great Experts Live Europe 2… 21 hours ago
- RT @skillriver: Packed house for #SCU_Europe last ever closing party! Nice location but what's up with leather seats in this heat 😅 https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @cfullerMVP: Thank you #SCU_Europe for an incredible event to finish out the history books on SCU! https://t.co/7p8s7MrpCA 1 day ago
- RT @SergeiBiliarski: #SCU_Europe is now #ExpertsLive! Many events through the year, you can organize you own event under thr brand. Cool! h… 1 day ago
- RT @ronnydejong: Breaking news! System Center Universe #SCU continuous as Experts Live #Expertslive #CommunityPower #SCU_Europe https://t.c… 1 day ago