- Approved as a speaker for this year‘s #TechMentor conference in #redmond. August 6-10 2018. techmentorevents.com… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- New Blog Post: Upcoming Speaking Engagements H1 2018 - meet me there! marcelzehner.ch/2018/01/17/upc… #community… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: @jefutte And btw: where do you think #ExpertsLiveEU will be held this year? Any guesses? Curious if someone finds out be… 1 week ago
- RT @CDOitnetX: "Nichtwissen schützt nicht vor Strafe!" Ich freue mich Sie zahlreich an unserem GDPR Kunden Event in Bern vom 02.02.2018 be… 1 week ago
- RT @itnetx_CH: In case you haven't secured your spot yet for the first #techsummitCH in Switzerland, make sure you register and join us on… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: PowerBI
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
For many years – since 2007 – I have been a speaker at the annual technical conference “geekmania” in Switzerland. It’s the time of the year again when the geeky conference comes to live! This year in the Pathé Cinema … Continue reading
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
In my last blog post I demonstrated how to collect and visualize Tesla Supercharger data with OMS Log Analytics. Now let’s take the next step and check out how this data can be forwarded to PowerBI to create interactive reports … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!