- RT @AzureWeekly: #Azure Resource Graph Introduction from @marcelzehner buff.ly/2D4U2bS 20 hours ago
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: #SaveTheDate for the 🇨🇭 Swiss #Microsoft community coming together for all day #ExpertsLive madness on June 20th in Ber… 3 days ago
- Wanna learn everything about #Azure #Governance? Join my 1-day workshop on Feb 22 in #Switzerland @microsoft_ch in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: 📢Ankündigung: Experts Live Switzerland findet am 20. Juni 2019 in #Bern statt! Reserviere Dir den Tag! #ExpertsLive #Mic… 4 days ago
- RT @rolandkru: Azure Monitor logs in Grafana - now in public preview azure.microsoft.com/blog/azure-mon… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: PowerBI
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
For many years – since 2007 – I have been a speaker at the annual technical conference “geekmania” in Switzerland. It’s the time of the year again when the geeky conference comes to live! This year in the Pathé Cinema … Continue reading
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
In my last blog post I demonstrated how to collect and visualize Tesla Supercharger data with OMS Log Analytics. Now let’s take the next step and check out how this data can be forwarded to PowerBI to create interactive reports … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!