July 2018 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: #ExpertsLive Global Team meeting in the #itnetX POOOOOL in Las Vegas! SPLASHHHH🌊@ExpertsLiveEU @ExpertsLiveCH @ExpertsLi… 5 hours ago
- RT @Renggli_Urs: Thanks Marcel to stop by at #msinspire this week and talk to #HPEMSFT about how to extend @Azure into your own #datacenter… 9 hours ago
- RT @itnetx_CH: On the last day of #MSInspire our team is attending the Swiss🇨🇭 session to learn from @microsoft_ch about their mission and… 9 hours ago
- RT @SBUCloud: #Azure vs #AzureStack at #MSInspire : The perspective from Marcel Zehner, #MVP & Corporate Ambassador @itnetX_CH , #HPE Partn… 11 hours ago
- RT @itnetx_CH: Team Work makes Dream Work! It was a fantastic show for #itnetX this year at #MicrosoftInspire. See you next time! https://t… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: PowerBI
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
For many years – since 2007 – I have been a speaker at the annual technical conference “geekmania” in Switzerland. It’s the time of the year again when the geeky conference comes to live! This year in the Pathé Cinema … Continue reading
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
In my last blog post I demonstrated how to collect and visualize Tesla Supercharger data with OMS Log Analytics. Now let’s take the next step and check out how this data can be forwarded to PowerBI to create interactive reports … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!