Windows containers are getting more and more popular. Azure already has multiple container-related features and more will be added in the near future. Today I quickly want to cover Azure Container Instances (ACI). This allows you to spin up containers on the Azure platform without even deploying a container host. Cool, huh?
August 2018 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Let's meet another great expert presenting at #ExpertsLiveEU 2018! @neumanndaniel, Technology Solutions Professional - #… 20 hours ago
- RT @TechMentorEvent: Thanks to all of our #TechMentor Redmond speakers! @nocentino @david_obrien @JohnONeillSr @petripaavola @nepeters @Mr… 3 days ago
- Being an #Alexa consumer, i played with the #Microsoft #bot framework, #Cortana skills and the #Harman #Kardon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @KristianNese: I made a few samples to demonstrate the power of #AzureRM subscription level deployments - including a bunch of different… 4 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: ⏰76 days to go until #ExpertsLiveEU! Prague will be filled with brilliant minds from the #IT industry across all over Eu… 4 days ago