A while back I blogged about Azure Policies. Policies can be used as part of Azure Governance to audit and enforce compliance. For instance, it lets you enforce the use of specific regions, or enforces you to tag your resources. I covered the details already in my previous blog post and will not go into the details again. Meanwhile things have changed and there is a graphical implementation available that can be used to manage policies in the Azure portal.
- I am really looking forward to the #ExpertsLiveEU keynote next week! expertslive.eu 23 hours ago
- RT @fulvioferrarini: New cross-platform "Az" Module is replacing "AzureRM" azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azu… #powershell #PowerShellModule #cloudshe… 1 day ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: In exactly 2 weeks around this time⏰ we are kicking off with the #ExpertsLiveEU keynote. This is going to be a fun and i… 6 days ago
- Ready for some fun? Delivering another inspiring Tesla management session at SCOMDay18 in a bit! #tesla #management… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @holitscher: «Die Cloud demokratisiert den Zugang zu zukunftsträchtigen Technologien» nzz.ch/branded-conten… via @nzz 6 days ago