In an OMS view you can enable data-flow verification and define a query that should be executed when someone accesses the OMS website. If the query returns no data, you can display a message that informs the user that there is no data available yet. This is actually very helpful in scenarios where you install a new solution that first needs to collect data. If someone accesses the view too early it could throw some strange errors saying that some data types or properties are unknown by the workspace.
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Come to me baby: Partner of the year 2017! Makes a total of 6 now! @itnetx_CH #onestepahead #proudteam… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- Interessantes #Event in #Berlin: Experts Live Europe 2017 - xing.com/r/ziadD Join us for the big European #Microsoft #community co... 11 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: Slide Decks und Videos der #ExpertsLive Switzerland 2017 sind jetzt online! > expertslive.ch #Microsoft #Commun… 1 day ago
- Join me and learn how to monitor and control #Tesla vehicles with #Microsoft #Azure services! microsoftevents.com/profile/form/i… #May31 #Free #Wow! 4 days ago
- Interessantes #Event in #Berlin: Experts Live Europe 2017 - xing.com/r/ziadD Register now for this top #community event: #ExpertsL... 4 days ago