- RT @AzureWeekly: #Azure Resource Graph Introduction from @marcelzehner buff.ly/2D4U2bS 20 hours ago
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: #SaveTheDate for the 🇨🇭 Swiss #Microsoft community coming together for all day #ExpertsLive madness on June 20th in Ber… 3 days ago
- Wanna learn everything about #Azure #Governance? Join my 1-day workshop on Feb 22 in #Switzerland @microsoft_ch in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: 📢Ankündigung: Experts Live Switzerland findet am 20. Juni 2019 in #Bern statt! Reserviere Dir den Tag! #ExpertsLive #Mic… 4 days ago
- RT @rolandkru: Azure Monitor logs in Grafana - now in public preview azure.microsoft.com/blog/azure-mon… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.