May 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Travelling by train in Germany and working at the same time drives me nuts #hallointernet 16 minutes ago
- Bist Du bereit? 'The Death of the IT Pros", heute um 11:00 an der CDC-Germany, Track 6. #cdcgermany https://t.co/HY6n1GjKFo 1 day ago
- RT @HHertes: @marcelzehner talks about #IaC and #Terraform die #Cloud #Automation on #CDCGermany #Azure #AWS #MVPBuzz #communityrocks https… 1 day ago
- Starten Sie jetzt Ihre 'Infrastructure as Code'-Reise und seien Sie um 12:10 im Track 3 mit dabei bei meiner 'Terra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Looking forward to spend two days with the German cloud & datacenter community! #cdcgermany #community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: management server
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.