- RT @IsidoraKatanic: I think I don’t know anyone else in the world who travels more than @LBugnion to share his knowledge about #Microsoft t… 4 hours ago
- Awesome: delivering another #Microsoft #Azure workshop for 20 solutions/software architects today! #azurelife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: Als langjähriger #Microsoft #MVP unterstützt er weltweit Communities mit seinem Microsoft #Azure- und #Datacenter-Know-h… 1 day ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: Als technische Person mit Business Flair hilft er bei der Erarbeitung von Strategien aber auch bei technischen Umsetzung… 2 days ago
- RT @microsoft_ch: 01110010 01100101 01100111 01101001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 #TechSummitC… 3 days ago
Category Archives: OpInsights
During Microsoft Ignite 2018, a new feature went to public preview: Azure Monitor for VMs. As the feature name mentions, it’s about monitoring virtual machines and tightly integrate those into Azure Monitor. This blog post gives you some first insights.
If you are designing views on the OMS dashboard you rely on collected events. There are times when you want to parse values and only use parts of the field values. But how can this be done if data is … Continue reading
Linux is becoming more and more popular for Microsoft-focused people. Why? First, Microsoft is heavily investing in this area. If you look back some years, the strategy when it comes to non-Microsoft workloads completely changed. Second, many companies want the … Continue reading
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In an OMS view you can enable data-flow verification and define a query that should be executed when someone accesses the OMS website. If the query returns no data, you can display a message that informs the user that there … Continue reading
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
In my last post I explained how servers can be connected directly with OpInsights. Another option is to use an on premise SCOM infrastructure. While you are already collecting information with SCOM, you can still forward information to OpInsights for further … Continue reading