- Approved as a speaker for this year‘s #TechMentor conference in #redmond. August 6-10 2018. techmentorevents.com… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- New Blog Post: Upcoming Speaking Engagements H1 2018 - meet me there! marcelzehner.ch/2018/01/17/upc… #community… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: @jefutte And btw: where do you think #ExpertsLiveEU will be held this year? Any guesses? Curious if someone finds out be… 1 week ago
- RT @CDOitnetX: "Nichtwissen schützt nicht vor Strafe!" Ich freue mich Sie zahlreich an unserem GDPR Kunden Event in Bern vom 02.02.2018 be… 1 week ago
- RT @itnetx_CH: In case you haven't secured your spot yet for the first #techsummitCH in Switzerland, make sure you register and join us on… 1 week ago
Category Archives: OMS
If you are a using OMS Log Analytics you know that the query language offers some powerful features to extract, aggregate, analyze and visualize collected data. However, there are times when some restrictions kick in and you have to find … Continue reading
If you are designing views on the OMS dashboard you rely on collected events. There are times when you want to parse values and only use parts of the field values. But how can this be done if data is … Continue reading
Linux is becoming more and more popular for Microsoft-focused people. Why? First, Microsoft is heavily investing in this area. If you look back some years, the strategy when it comes to non-Microsoft workloads completely changed. Second, many companies want the … Continue reading
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In an OMS view you can enable data-flow verification and define a query that should be executed when someone accesses the OMS website. If the query returns no data, you can display a message that informs the user that there … Continue reading
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!