June 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Session Info #ExpertsLive Europe: #Azure #Automation #Runbook Design by @JakobGSvendsen ow.ly/l9ts30cb9ZF https://… 14 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Session Info #ExpertsLive Europe: Push the right button and win Marcel's #Tesla! By @BunkCo ow.ly/U42b30cb9ZD http… 18 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Community champions presenting the hottest #Microsoft trends! ow.ly/OI7h30cb9ZC #ExpertsLive Europe August 23-25 #… 1 day ago
- Lets go #Tesla #HPEReimagine https://t.co/TzPw9WgC6y 1 day ago
- On my way to #HPEReimagine. If you attend make sure you dont miss my "Tesla & Me" show at 3pm on the main stage! @HPE_CH @itnetx_CH #Tesla 1 day ago
Category Archives: OMS
Linux is becoming more and more popular for Microsoft-focused people. Why? First, Microsoft is heavily investing in this area. If you look back some years, the strategy when it comes to non-Microsoft workloads completely changed. Second, many companies want the … Continue reading
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In an OMS view you can enable data-flow verification and define a query that should be executed when someone accesses the OMS website. If the query returns no data, you can display a message that informs the user that there … Continue reading
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!
Some days ago we received our first Surface Hub device for our headquarters in Bern. After using it for some days, we decided to order another one for our second office in Glattbrugg. Why? Because the device is absolutely amazing! … Continue reading
You might have heard of OMS already, Microsoft’s IT Management as a Service approach that delivers different capabilities from the cloud. Some days ago a new feature made it to the public preview status: Alerting! This means that OMS now … Continue reading