- I am really looking forward to the #ExpertsLiveEU keynote next week! expertslive.eu 23 hours ago
- RT @fulvioferrarini: New cross-platform "Az" Module is replacing "AzureRM" azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azu… #powershell #PowerShellModule #cloudshe… 23 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: In exactly 2 weeks around this time⏰ we are kicking off with the #ExpertsLiveEU keynote. This is going to be a fun and i… 5 days ago
- Ready for some fun? Delivering another inspiring Tesla management session at SCOMDay18 in a bit! #tesla #management… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @holitscher: «Die Cloud demokratisiert den Zugang zu zukunftsträchtigen Technologien» nzz.ch/branded-conten… via @nzz 6 days ago
Category Archives: OMS
During Microsoft Ignite 2018, a new feature went to public preview: Azure Monitor for VMs. As the feature name mentions, it’s about monitoring virtual machines and tightly integrate those into Azure Monitor. This blog post gives you some first insights.
If you are a using OMS Log Analytics you know that the query language offers some powerful features to extract, aggregate, analyze and visualize collected data. However, there are times when some restrictions kick in and you have to find … Continue reading
If you are designing views on the OMS dashboard you rely on collected events. There are times when you want to parse values and only use parts of the field values. But how can this be done if data is … Continue reading
Linux is becoming more and more popular for Microsoft-focused people. Why? First, Microsoft is heavily investing in this area. If you look back some years, the strategy when it comes to non-Microsoft workloads completely changed. Second, many companies want the … Continue reading
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In an OMS view you can enable data-flow verification and define a query that should be executed when someone accesses the OMS website. If the query returns no data, you can display a message that informs the user that there … Continue reading