June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: 🎶 It's the final countdown...da na na na…da na na na na 🎶 The Swiss edition of #ExpertsLive is just around the corner!… 11 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Born and raised in Sweden🇸🇪, living in Dubai🇦🇪 and joining us in Prague🇨🇿 to share @MicrosoftTeams user best practices t… 18 hours ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveCH: Wir danken unserem Kaffeepause Sponsor @AudioCodes herzlich für die Unterstützung des #Microsoft Community Events #Exper… 18 hours ago
- Had a blast presenting at yesterdays #hashicorp UG Zurich. In case you are interested in our Custom Resource Provid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Tonight I will be speaking at the #Hashicorp User Group Zürich about #Terraform and #Microsoft #Azure. Join us in W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Category Archives: automation
Some days ago Hashicorp announced the availability of the free-to-use collaboration features in the Terraform cloud. This allows individuals and teams to easily store state information in the cloud and make it accessible from anywhere.
The most important part of Azure governance is to keep control of your Azure resources while not loosing agility and speed. There are several tools, procedures and services that assist you getting in control of your Azure resources. One I … Continue reading
Containers are pretty new in the Microsoft world, but are quickly getting traction. Microsoft Azure offers lots of container-related services such as Azure Container Instances (ACI), Azure Container Service (ACS), Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) or Azure Container Registry (ACR). I … Continue reading
On October 20 2016, 2pm CEST I will present a webinar in German on OMS log analytics where I will demonstrate how to collect, analyze and visualize data from different sources. OMS Log Analytics helps you to understand what’s going … Continue reading
The OMS HTTP data collector allows you to collect any data from any source and send it over to OMS. Using the OMS view designer you can then visualize the data. Curious how this works? Read on!
If you work with Automation you might know that you will only be successful when following crystal clear developlent guidelines and processes. One important factor to keep in mind – especially in larger projects with many involved automation engineers – … Continue reading