- Speaking about #msoms this week @expertsliveasia. #ExpertsLive #community #communitypower… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- Ready! Win a BIG piece of #Toblerone ar the @itnetx_CH booth @expertsliveasia #ExpertsLive #communitypower 7 hours ago
- Blog Post: Use #Github for your #VisualStudio projects. marcelzehner.ch/2017/03/27/use… #sourcecontrol #versioning #community 1 day ago
- RT @pzerger: "Azure Resource Manager template reference now available" #azure #ARM ow.ly/PECH30afzeV 2 days ago
- Anyone in KL for #ExpertsLive sunday afternoon to hangout for a beer? 2 days ago
Author Archives: Marcel Zehner
Depending on the projects I’m working on i either use VSO/TFS or Github. While VSO/TFS integration is part of Visual Studio, Github is not. But there is an add-on available that allows you to enable Github integration into Visual Studio. … Continue reading
I love to exchange with tech people from the community, share my knowledge and learn from other experts, partners and customers from all over the world. Listening to their experiences and challenges made me smarter and sharper. This is one … Continue reading
Linux is becoming more and more popular for Microsoft-focused people. Why? First, Microsoft is heavily investing in this area. If you look back some years, the strategy when it comes to non-Microsoft workloads completely changed. Second, many companies want the … Continue reading
Containers are around for a long time in the Linux world. To Windows admins however they are somewhat new. During the last months lots of articles, blog posts, webinars and sessions about containers have been published, mainly about what containers … Continue reading
It’s only a few days until I speak at the largest technical Microsoft conference in Germany. The conference runs from December 6-8 in Darmstadt and I was invited to present my famous “Tesla Management” session.
When using search queries in OMS, a list view is used to display all the results one after the other. The advantage of this view is, that you can easily access all the available properties of the collected events.
In an OMS view you can enable data-flow verification and define a query that should be executed when someone accesses the OMS website. If the query returns no data, you can display a message that informs the user that there … Continue reading