- RT @IsidoraKatanic: Full house today at @microsoft_ch in Wallisellen for the #Microsoft #Azure Fundamentals workshop by MVP @marcelzehner!… 1 day ago
- Delivering another #Azure@workshop today at the #Microsoft@HQ #Switzerland. Since I started this series back in Dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- OMG. Came out of a meeting and discovered that 3 hours after we announced @ExpertsLiveEU we already received 50 ses… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @kgreeneit: Awesome stuff - can't wait to head back to Prague again and present at one of the best Cloud and Datacenter focused conferen… 2 days ago
- RT @ExpertsLiveEU: Hello #speakers out there! Do you have knowledge about #Microsoft #Cloud, #Datacenter, #Security and #ModernWorkplace so… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: 22/05/2018
Welcome back to the third post of the Terraform series. In this post I will cover, how Terraform can merge multiple configuration and variables files into one. This gives you better transparency, flexibility and control for your Terraform-based deployments. Enjoy!