Another year is over and when looking back I can say it was a very successful year. Why? Check out my highlights (only MVP and business specific topics):
- Planned and executed System Center Universe DACH (SCU) in September 2013 – awesome event with tons of excellent feedback from attendees and speakers from all over the world –> Stay tuned for September 2014 … news to come soon!
- Rebranded my blog and twitter accounts from “scsmfaq” to “marcelzehner”
- Attended the MVP Global Summit in Q1 2013
- Attended the MVP Cloud & Datacenter Management Mini Summit in Q2 2013
- My Cloud & Datacenter MVP award was renewed – very honored to belong to this circle of 80 of the most talented people in Microsoft Cloud & Datacenter Management from all over the world
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2 were released
- My company itnetx won the Microsoft Switzerland Partner of the Year award for the “Datacenter” area for the third(!) time in a row – WOW!
- Attended the MVP Global Summit in Q4 2013 – the best Summit I ever attended in my MVP career
- Spoke about System Center, Azure and Cloud at several events in Switzerland
- Worked in the Service Manager Technet Forums
- Released 2 articles on cloud-finder.ch
- Wrote approx. 40 blog posts and had approx. 300 tweets/re-tweets
- Had a total of 170’000 views on my blog – almost 20% more views than last year
- Grown to a total number of 540+ twitter followers
- The company size of itnetx doubled this year
- itnetx made a lot of new customers where we assisted in planning and implementing Microsoft-based solutions
I hope I mentioned all the important things. And of course I’d like to thank all my fellow blog and twitter followers and readers, re-tweeters, MVP colleagues, company partners, employees and friends for supporting me and having lots of interesting discussions and exchange throughout the year! And last but not least to my family – my wife and my 2 kids! THANK YOU ALL!
As every year, here’s the annual report from WordPress to get more details –> https://marcelzehner.ch/2013/annual-report/
Best wishes to all of you. Have a successful 2014!