- RT @HHertes: @marcelzehner talks about #IaC and #Terraform die #Cloud #Automation on #CDCGermany #Azure #AWS #MVPBuzz #communityrocks https… 2 hours ago
- Starten Sie jetzt Ihre 'Infrastructure as Code'-Reise und seien Sie um 12:10 im Track 3 mit dabei bei meiner 'Terra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Looking forward to spend two days with the German cloud & datacenter community! #cdcgermany #community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @hypervserver: Now at the Hybrid Cloud Community @marcelzehner speaking about „Hybrides Monitoring für VMs“ #MVPbuzz https://t.co/97Q3CD… 21 hours ago
- RT @IsidoraKatanic: Up next at the #CDCGermany pre-day in Hanau @marcelzehner presenting about #Azure Monitor https://t.co/wNumAa2CKa 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Hey all. As part of our Private Cloud workshop series, we have a new workshop for Service Manager 2012 ready for you. Next date will be October 29th until November 2nd 2012, the workshop is held in Bern/Switzerland in German … Continue reading
For the 7th year in a row we are proud to present a complete track at geekmania 2012 – the conference for real geeks Together with other architects and engineers of itnetx we are presenting lots of cool stuff around … Continue reading
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Some weeks ago I took the first Cloud exam an posted my experience here. Today I took the second Cloud exam 70-247. This may be (depending on your actual certifications) one of the exams you need to pass to get … Continue reading
You may have heard that sealing Management Packs (MPs) is a good practice. This is definitely the case when you have MPs that contain classes, class extensions etc. because you can reference to those classes from other MPs. Referencing is … Continue reading
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.