August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- My november trip this year: ZRH-SEA-MSP-LAS-ZRH. Learn and chat at #mvpsummit, speak at #mms, vacation in #vegas #communitypower 19 hours ago
- Registered for #mvpsummit. Looking forward to see all my fellow #MVP brothers very soon :) #bluecsushi #danielsbroiler #whirlyball 19 hours ago
- #SCU_Europe sponsors & speakers party #barrouge #communitypower http://t.co/iWhzXMHtTG 1 day ago
- First #fondue experience for @LeeAlanBerg and @JanakaRangama during #SCU_Europe. Hope u liked it 😊 http://t.co/5R8pSxyupH 1 day ago
- Me with legends @KristianNese @ThomasMaurer and @StevybSC #SCU_Europe. What a great time! #communitypower http://t.co/47iK7RKOwe 2 days ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.