March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- btw: anyone experienced with 70-534? looking for good learning resources #cloud #azure 1 day ago
- Finally ready for the #cloud: Passed my #azure exam today 😊 1 day ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: New #SCU_Europe gold sponsor: thanks @Kelverion @KelverionBlog for supporting #SCU Register now! systemcenteruniverse.ch #Sy… 2 days ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: #SCU_Europe is still looking for ambassador companies that want to work closely with us for the upcoming event. Interested?… 4 days ago
- #climbing day! http://t.co/WWZBi40AJ0 5 days ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.