- RT @SCU2015: Registration is OPEN for @SCU_Europe (August 24-26) in #Switzerland. Get your pass today: bit.ly/1cofjWN #scu2015 #sys… 3 days ago
- itnetx gmbh - xing.com/r/TseVJ Die itnetx sucht aktuell Spezialisten im Bereich System Center Service Manager/ITIL. Wir bieten ei... 5 days ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: 6 more weeks until early bird ends! Register now for #SCU_Europe, a premium management conference! systemcenteruniverse.ch #… 5 days ago
- SCSM QuickVids for “SCSM 2012/2012R2 Authoring” – Video 4: Create a custom form (Step 1) bit.ly/1COBKkg #SysCtr #itnetx 5 days ago
- Travelling through #Switzerland. Beautiful country. http://t.co/pmC601ZpX6 1 week ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.