September 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @HeikeRitter: Thank you for this GREAT #SCU_Europe ▶ organizers, attendees, speakers - you all did an amazing job! #scutrivia http://t.c… 39 minutes ago
- RT @skillriver: Just landed in Oslo after some great days in Basel and #SCU_Europe. Just want to say thanks to all organizers and speakers.… 40 minutes ago
- RT @DieterWijckmans: Some drinks At the #scu_europe closing party :) http://t.co/j8dGOe3E91 50 minutes ago
- RT @himmlischeit: Home Sweet home with @hypervserver cheers to the rest of #scu_europe have a nice party 1 hour ago
- RT @NatasciaHeil: Wow, can't believe it. I have a conference pass for #SCU_Europe 2015. Thank you @stefanroth_net! http://t.co/srUdKz9oNx 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.