- Coming #UK #London. 1 week of fun ahead! See you soon! 4 days ago
- Service Manager: Create a “Reviewers” object by using PowerShell #SCSM bit.ly/1szdl22 #SysCtr #itnetx 4 days ago
- RT @chri_tea: Thanks for the smooth #SCSM Migration to @ABaumgarten and colleague. Can't wait to meet again at @scu_europe ! #sysctr 4 days ago
- RT @damian_flynn: Bookmark: #powershell, #scom, #sysctr, #wssc SCOM 2012x Community Must Haves – The Real Community Beasts & Efforts http:/… 5 days ago
- System Center Universe 2014 Europe - xing.com/r/MOSYi Noch 2 Monate bis zum grossen Datacenter, Cloud & Workplace Management Comm... 6 days ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.