November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @itnetx_CH: We are again presenting at todays #geekmania conference. @marcelzehner & @MarkusErlacher talking about #WS16,... https://t.c… 20 hours ago
- RT @itnetx_CH: @thomasmaurer now on the #Microsoft Switzerland #Technet stage talking about #Windows Server 2016 #WS16 #vnext https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- #Microsoft #TechNet event Nov 25: #WindowsServer2016, #SystemCenter2016 and #OMS presented by @itnetx_CH @drmiru @ThomasMaurer @marcelzehner 3 days ago
- Wow, plane with flat tires after a hard landing in strong winds. Everyone is fine! #belp #bern https://t.co/iyiS0q4nc1 1 week ago
- Leaving #expertslive. It was a blast, congrats to the org team! Hopefully I get a chance to speak next year again! @experts_live #community 1 week ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.