- RT @scsmlab: Blog post: Create custom #SCSM Console workspace with High-Res folder image on overview page wp.me/p2UBsg-eb #SysCtr #S… 3 days ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: Check out the #SCU_Europe speaker interview with ECM MVP Kent Agerlund @agerlund and what he has to say. https://t.co/p4ih3… 4 days ago
- Marcel@TechEd North America 2014 #MSTechEd #SysCtr bit.ly/1emu434 #SysCtr #itnetx 5 days ago
- Nice stuff on the #smoker. #fish #smoking #poc today yummy! 1drv.ms/1ibQxiX 6 days ago
- Good morning! Another #scsm workshop for customers this week #fun #itnetx 1 week ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.