- Interessantes #Event in #Bern: System Center Universe 2015 Europe - Prolog Event - xing.com/r/Tr7NF Sie möchten nicht mehr warten ... 6 days ago
- RT @maarten_goet: I had a great time presenting "What's new in Microsoft #Azure infrastructure-as-a-service" at @scu2015. Recording: http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @SCUtils: What CNN and SmartAssign have in common? Nothing. But the best tool to assign someone also has a video youtu.be/6Rf2laFGGNc … 1 week ago
- RT @ThomasMaurer: Registration for System Center Universe 2015 Europe is now open thomasmaurer.ch/2015/02/regist… #SCU_Europe #SCU #SysCtr #CloudOS … 1 week ago
- Speaker @ Microsoft TechNet Event, March 11 2015 bit.ly/1yFtW2i #SysCtr #itnetx 1 week ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.