- RT @JoseBarreto: Announced today: Preview release of Azure Operational Insights, part of the Azure portal. blogs.technet.com/b/server-cloud… http://t.… 1 day ago
- Microsoft Azure Operational Insights – use SCOM and the alert intelligence pack bit.ly/1qA1eTp #SysCtr #itnetx 2 days ago
- RT @kgreeneit: Here's what we've all been waiting for - #Azure Operational Insights pricing details - azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/… #SysCtr #OpI… 1 week ago
- Touchdown #toronto, burger, leaving towards #zurich. Fine. 1 week ago
- #mvpsummit and #mmsminneapolis is over. Coming home ❤ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.