February 2015 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Remember #SCU_Europe 2014 -> vimeo.com/105664854. SAVE THE DATE: August 24-26 2015, Basel-Switzerland systemcenteruniverse.ch #SysCtr 1 day ago
- SAVE THE DATE for #SCU_Europe 2015! August 24-26 2015, Basel-Switzerland! Will you be back? systemcenteruniverse.ch #SysCtr #MSCloud <- Nice! 2 days ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: #SCU_Europe will unveil the conference location and dates tomorrow! Stay tuned! systemcenteruniverse.ch #SysCtr #CloudOS #MS… 3 days ago
- RT @stefanroth_net: SMA - Runbooks Not Showing Up (e.g. Cireson SMA Connector) wp.me/p1VjCU-1n4 #Powershell #sma #sysctr #scsm 3 days ago
- RT @teamcireson: @radtravis will be releasing the Portal v4 tomorrow! Register here: hubs.ly/y0tjbm0 #scsm #continuousdelivery http:… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: MS
Monitoring SCSM 2012 Management Servers with SCOM 2012 was not possible by using SCOM 2012 agents. During an upgrade process from SCSM 2010 to SCSM 2012 you even need to remove the SCOM agent before the upgrade. After a successful … Continue reading
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.