- RT @SCU2015: Join our sister event #scu_europe in August for all the #sysctr info your heart desires! #scu2015 twitter.com/SCU_Europe/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @catapultblake: RT SCU2015 "Join our sister event #scu_europe in August for all the #sysctr info your heart desires! #scu2015 https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: Lots of things to learn during #SCU_Europe. Be part of this unique community conference! systemcenteruniverse.ch #community … 2 days ago
- RT @maarten_goet: #NerdTime. Working on my #OMS & #Azure AD demo's for @devconnections, @SCU_Europe and @mmsmoa. Have some great ideas. #MV… 3 days ago
- System Center Universe 2015 Europe is just around the corner – will you be there? bit.ly/1I2vuJm #SysCtr #itnetx 5 days ago
Daily Archives: 01/08/2012
Sometimes Management Servers have to be removed from a Service Manager Management Group. This last blog post of the series will explain all the needed steps.