- RT @pzerger: And catch our #SCU_Europe session on advanced SCOch, SMA and Azure Automation also on Channel 9! - ow.ly/DePws #sys… 13 hours ago
- RT @niels_van_dijk: #scu_europe having a good Time! Great people, especially after a few beers 😉 🍻 http://t.co/dvkKGCZfIf < looks like fun! 13 hours ago
- RT @mmmarti77: System Center Universe Europe – SCOM Dashboards New Widgets and Possibilities bit.ly/1xfXBjz 14 hours ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: #SCU_Europe session recordings now available on channel9 --> blogs.technet.com/b/matthewms/ar… #SysCtr #CloudOS #MSCloud #Channel9 1 day ago
- RT @stefanroth_net: SCOM 2012 R2 Technical Preview - A Box of Chocolates? wp.me/p1VjCU-1h1 #scom #opsmgr #sysctr 3 days ago
Daily Archives: 08/07/2012
For the 7th year in a row we are proud to present a complete track at geekmania 2012 – the conference for real geeks Together with other architects and engineers of itnetx we are presenting lots of cool stuff around … Continue reading
In the first post of the “Dealing with multiple Management Server” series I demonstrated how to install additional Management Server. This post takes the next steps and will guide you through the process of load balancing your Management Servers.