- RT @SCU_Europe: 1 month until #SCU_Europe early bird ends! Make sure you register soon! systemcenteruniverse.ch #sysctr #cloudos #mscloud #l… 8 hours ago
- RT @StanZhelyazkov: Microsoft System Center Operations Manager Management Pack for Windows Server Storage Spaces 2012 R2 https://t.co/rlGr… 10 hours ago
- RT @scsmlab: #SCSM QuickVids by @marcelzehner - #SCSM 2012/2012R2 Authoring Video 4: Create a custom form (Step 1) bit.ly/1COBKkg #… 1 week ago
- RT @maarten_goet: I'm the track owner for public cloud (#Azure etc) at @scu_europe 2015. Did you already submit your awesome session? http:… 1 week ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: #SCU_Europe track owners @agerlund, @KristianNese, @BunkCo and @maarten_goet take care about our sessions! http://t.co/qaE6… 1 week ago
Daily Archives: 01/07/2012
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.