- RT @pzerger: And catch our #SCU_Europe session on advanced SCOch, SMA and Azure Automation also on Channel 9! - ow.ly/DePws #sys… 1 day ago
- RT @niels_van_dijk: #scu_europe having a good Time! Great people, especially after a few beers 😉 🍻 http://t.co/dvkKGCZfIf < looks like fun! 1 day ago
- RT @mmmarti77: System Center Universe Europe – SCOM Dashboards New Widgets and Possibilities bit.ly/1xfXBjz 1 day ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: #SCU_Europe session recordings now available on channel9 --> blogs.technet.com/b/matthewms/ar… #SysCtr #CloudOS #MSCloud #Channel9 2 days ago
- RT @stefanroth_net: SCOM 2012 R2 Technical Preview - A Box of Chocolates? wp.me/p1VjCU-1h1 #scom #opsmgr #sysctr 4 days ago
Daily Archives: 01/07/2012
Having more than one Management Server offers a lot of benefits. Therefore I decided to write a series of blog posts that demonstrate how to install and use, load balance and decommission Service Manager Management Servers.