- RT @SCU_Europe: Register and plan your #SCU_Europe attendance now planning.systemcenteruniverse.ch Only 3 weeks to go! #community #excited #SysCtr #A… 19 hours ago
- RT @SCU2015: Join our sister event #scu_europe in August for all the #sysctr info your heart desires! #scu2015 twitter.com/SCU_Europe/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @catapultblake: RT SCU2015 "Join our sister event #scu_europe in August for all the #sysctr info your heart desires! #scu2015 https://t… 4 days ago
- RT @SCU_Europe: Lots of things to learn during #SCU_Europe. Be part of this unique community conference! systemcenteruniverse.ch #community … 4 days ago
- RT @maarten_goet: #NerdTime. Working on my #OMS & #Azure AD demo's for @devconnections, @SCU_Europe and @mmsmoa. Have some great ideas. #MV… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
This is good news: Beta 3 of the famous SMlets have just been released. Thanks to Travis and Jim for their great work! You can find more details here. cuMarcel
Due to a bug in Service Manager, it is no more possible to access attached files once a Change Request has been closed. The only thing you can do to get access to the files is changing the status of … Continue reading
The Service Manager Console let’s you create different type of objects in different places. For instance you can create new folders under “Configuration Items” and then store your views in it. This is pretty cool, but unfortunately you cannot create new … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, the first public details of the new Service Manager 2012 (formerly known as Service Manager 2012 R2) were released by Microsoft. To get a good overview, I will publish the most important details in this post.
Starting the SCCM Remote Control Client from the Service Manager Console, Part 2 (aka “how to dynamically add information to tasks”)
A while ago I have written an article about how to create custom tasks. One question that came up was: “How can I bring information from an incident to the task (as a task parameter)”? This article shows how.
I started a new Opalis Integration Pack project that allows administrators to easily communicate with Service Manager. The Integration Pack that Microsoft delivers is great, but some often used activities (I use) are not present and you have to use … Continue reading