- RT @scomfaq: SCOM 2012 - Get Alerts From SCOM Group Showing Alert Source Information (Management Pack wp.me/p1VjCU-XL #scom #opsmg… 10 hours ago
- Local soccer match #yb #stadedesuisse #bern sdrv.ms/1j7Fbfy 3 days ago
- RT @nlasnoski: Get guidance on moving an Orchestrator runbook to SMA: blogs.technet.com/b/orchestrator… @ConcurrencyInc #SMA #SCORCH #SysCtr #SCSM 1 week ago
- RT @MS_SystemCenter: SMA Runbook Toolkit Spotlight: The SMART Runbook Conversion Helper for Orchestrator 2012 bit.ly/1iL1NlL #sysct… 1 week ago
- Almost back home (Checked in at Airport Zürich) facebook.com/pages/Z%C3%BCr… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
This is good news: Beta 3 of the famous SMlets have just been released. Thanks to Travis and Jim for their great work! You can find more details here. cuMarcel
Due to a bug in Service Manager, it is no more possible to access attached files once a Change Request has been closed. The only thing you can do to get access to the files is changing the status of … Continue reading
The Service Manager Console let’s you create different type of objects in different places. For instance you can create new folders under “Configuration Items” and then store your views in it. This is pretty cool, but unfortunately you cannot create new … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, the first public details of the new Service Manager 2012 (formerly known as Service Manager 2012 R2) were released by Microsoft. To get a good overview, I will publish the most important details in this post.
Starting the SCCM Remote Control Client from the Service Manager Console, Part 2 (aka “how to dynamically add information to tasks”)
A while ago I have written an article about how to create custom tasks. One question that came up was: “How can I bring information from an incident to the task (as a task parameter)”? This article shows how.
I started a new Opalis Integration Pack project that allows administrators to easily communicate with Service Manager. The Integration Pack that Microsoft delivers is great, but some often used activities (I use) are not present and you have to use … Continue reading